Below are some frequently asked questions about our Acupucture, Spinal Manipulation, Osteopathy and Chiropractic courses
WHO CAN ATTEND AN OMT TRAINING COURSE?
Our training courses are open to therapists who have a recognised manual therapy qualification, such as the following:
- Osteopaths/Student Osteopaths
- Physiotherapists/Students Physiotherapists
- Sports & Remedial Massage Therapists
- Sports Therapists/Student Sports Therapists
- Chiropractors/Student Chiropractors
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Professional
OMT Training was set up by a group of passionate and enthusiastic practitioners, who were tired of attending below average and over priced CPD events.
- OMT Training is cost effective, excellent value for money and gives you high quality training.
- We work on a 'hands-on' ethos; every course we run is 70% practical training unless stated otherwise.
- Small groups ensure that you receive that 'one-on-one' training environment.
- Techniques will never be demonstrated on the students.
- Excellent student feedback on all our courses.
- We are here to take your skills to the next level in treatment.
Yes, the courses are open to all therapists with a recognised qualification in manual therapy, although you may be required to attend a basic course first before being allowed to access an advanced teaching weekend.
For example, if you have no experience in medical acupuncture/dry needling or spinal manipulation, then you would have to attend the basic course first and gain the relevant certification and experience before being able to access the advanced medical acupuncture and spinal manipulation weekends.
How to book your course
To book a course, please pay the deposit as specified on each course page. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Balance of payment is to be paid on course attendance. Please note that Full Course fees/deposits are payable for all our 1 Day Master Classes.
Read our FAQ's for our terms and conditions.
To book a place on your chosen course:
- Select your course and click 'Book Now'
- Click 'Add to Cart'
- Click 'Checkout' in the popup window to continue
- Check that the details are correct before continuing to 'Checkout' to enter your details
- Continue the Checkout process onto the secure SagePay website and follow their instructions on screen to complete payment
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your deposit and your booking
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE PAYING A DEPOSIT ONLY VIA THE WEBSITE; THE BALANCE IS PAID TO YOUR TUTOR WHEN YOU ATTEND THE COURSE
We look forward to seeing you soon.