A 2 Day Workshop in manipulative techniques for:
- CTJ, TSP, GH, Ribs, TSP, Lsp Thrust Techniques
- Cervical Spine Manipulation (C1-C7 / Grade V Techniques are not covered)
- Demonstrate a consolidation of existing knowledge and performance in pre-thrust spinal positioning for HVT thrust techniques
- Demonstrate a consolidation of existing knowledge and performance in the use of HVT thrust techniques for the spine, thorax, pelvis manipulation techniques
- Describe and demonstrate minimal leverage, long and short lever techniques
OMT Spinal Manipulation is tailored to meet the needs of participants in addressing frequently encountered problems with the safe and effective delivery of specific HVT thrust techniques, it looks to build your existing knowledge within HVT spinal manipulation and developing and refining your current skill base.
All techniques will be taught with an emphasis on final minor adjustments using minimal force and short and long lever techniques. This bespoke training course has been delivered and taught to therapists worldwide, with the OMT team, training prestigious organisations such as the medical teams at Liverpool FC and Manchester City FC.